The TGA Team
- Tania Glenn, PsyD, LCSWPrincipal and Licensed Practitioner
- Tyra GlennK-9 (Canine) Therapy
- Curtis Laurence
Please Note: A client can contact their assigned counselor via email by finding their counselor’s name on the TGA Staff tab, clicking on their counselor’s name, and then clicking on “email name” under their counselor’s respective biography.
Background and Qualifications
- Click on each representative’s name above for a description of their professional experience and to contact them via their respective Tania Glenn and Associates, PA email account. You can also find out more about our representatives on LinkedIn.
- All appointments for individual, couple, and family counseling services are by appointment only.
- Education — The associates (counselors) have a minimum of a Master’s of Arts in Counseling and Social Work.